Paul Brough - Health and Safey Advisor, CDM Consultant and Principal Designer


Outwards and Upwards

Paul Brough


[email protected]

The essential piece of the jigsaw for your business

We specialise in the preparation and submission of the architectural plans that you require for your home extension or new build for Local Authority Planning and Building Control approval.





Free initial telephone advice to determine if planning permission and building regulation approval is required.


Once instructed a full detailed measured survey will be carried out at your property (so detailed existing/proposed plans can be produced). Other websites expect you to measure your property and send these measurements to them, we don’t. At this stage design ideas to meet your requirements will be discussed.


Detailed architectural plans produced on Auto-cad.


We have direct contact with a qualified structural engineer who can provide the necessary calculations for your design.


All local Authority Planning Permission and Building Regulation Approval forms will be completed and submitted


Once planning permission has been granted a contractor can be appointed. We can advise on qualified local contractors if required.


We can produce specification tender documents in order for you to gain detailed costing for your project.


If you have limited experience or don’t have the time to deal with the contractor we can offer a bespoke project management service.